Hello Everybody! I finally took advantage of the free shipping and placed my first Colourpop order. Colourpop products are pretty much all cream-powder finishes. They have quite an extensive range, especially their eyeshadows; there are so many shades! They are so affordable and ship almost everywhere around the world.
Matte Lippie Stix in Bichette | $5
This is a gorgeously creamy and non-drying twist up semi matte lipstick. I personally find it very long lasting and insanely comfortable to wear. Bichette is a deep red wine colour which I think is perfect for Fall/Winter.
Super Shock Cheek Satin Blush in Cheerio | $8
This is a deep cranberry shade cream-powder formula. It’s almost like a mousse formula that looks quite matte on the skin. It feels so silky when you apply it and the pigmentation is great.
Super Shock Cheek Pearlized Highlighter in Lunch Money | $8
This is a light, golden beige with a frosted sheen and warm undertones. Again it’s a cream formula but it goes on so flawlessly.What I really like about this is that it doesn’t emphasize your pores.
Super Shock Eyeshadow Collection in Zingara | $18
This set is part of the ‘Fall Edit’. It includes four different shades which are;
- Paradox; A cool- tones burgundy red in a Satin Finish
- Elixir; A mid-tone true terracotta in a Matte finish
- Seeker; A warm reddish brown in a Matte finish
- Jinxie; A soft gold in a Pearlized finish
I got this set since by the end of November it’ll finally be winter in Dubai and these just seemed like the perfect shades for winter.
Ultra Matte Lip in Avenue | $6
This is a thin and lighweight formula that does not dry out my lips too much. The colour is more of a deep yellow red.
Ultra Matte Lip in Creeper |$6
This is such a Taylor Swift colour. It’s a true classic blue red. What I love most about these Ultra Matte Lips is that the pigmentation is INSANE.
Ultra Matte Lip in Love Bug | $6
I’ve never worn this sort of rich terracotta colour so I’m excited to try it out.
Ultra Matte Lip in More Better | $6
This is a deep violet wine colour. Also it’s transfer proof- almost all of these are.(yaaasss).
Ultra Matte Lip in Tulle | $6
This is a dusty mauve burgundy sorta colour which is what I usually always gravitate towards. If you are thinking of picking this up I suggest you do it ASAP as it has been discounted from $6 to $4.80.
These look exactly the same but I promise they aren’t. ( Blame the lighting ).
Ultra Satin Lip in Calypso | $6
This is a mid-tone pinky nude. The reason I got this was because my cousin has it and it looks gorgeous on. Currently, this is out of stock and I’m not sure when it’ll be back.
The shipping did take around 10 days and I did have to pay 30 AED ( which makes around 8.17 USD ) to the postal service company since they had to deliver it to my house.
I was super happy with the order and I love everything that I got. I haven’t had the chance to mess around with them but let me know in the comments below if you want me to do a ‘Everyday Fall Makeup’ look using some of these. Let me know in the comments below if you’ve taken advantage of the free shipping Colourpop has going on. Also have you tried any of these? Tell me in the comments below!
Until next time, Goodbye my Fellow Earthlings.
Links to all the products mentioned;
- Matte Lippie Stix in Bichette; https://colourpop.com/products/bichette-2
- Super Shock Cheek Satin Blush in Cheerio; https://colourpop.com/products/cheerio
- Super Shock Cheek Pearlized Highlighter in Lunch Money; https://colourpop.com/products/lunch-money
- Super Shock Eyeshadow Collection in Zingara; https://colourpop.com/products/zingara
- Ultra Matte Lip in Avenue; https://colourpop.com/products/avenue
- Ultra Matte Lip in Creeper; https://colourpop.com/products/creeper
- Ultra Matte Lip in Love Bug; https://colourpop.com/products/love-bug
- Ultra Matte Lip in More Better; https://colourpop.com/products/more-better
- Ultra Matte Lip in Tulle; https://colourpop.com/products/tulle
- Ultra Satin Lip in Calypso (sold out); https://colourpop.com/products/gypsy
p.s please follow me on my social media accounts.
- Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/raniianoor/
- Twitter; https://twitter.com/ranianoor13
- Snapchat; rania_noor
- Business Inquiries; email@example.com
p.p.s I JUST HIT 300 FOLLOWERS ON MY BLOG WHAAAAAATTT?!?!? That’s kinda crazy but omg thank you guys so much! x
p.p.p.s Do you guys think I should do a blog post on my monthly favourites? I’ve never done anything like this before so let me know if this sounds like a good idea!